Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was just going through some of my pictures and found a few I just love. Where does time go???

Austin took Ashlynn to the park when I was in the hospital having Ben and snapped this pic. Isn't she beautiful??

One of the few times Ashlynn wanted to hold Benjamin. She is still making him cry.HEHE!

This pic was taken not to long after we moved to WV. It was taken at a park in PA called "Ohio Pyle".

The water rapids at "Ohio Pyle". Alot of people go white water rafting.

I love this one. Ben had just eaten his cereal before going to bed. Do you think he's going to pop??

3 Krew Komments:

a tom said...

LOL I lOVE the last one of Ben. He really looks like Austin there I think.
I like looking back at pictures. Can't believe they are growing so much.
LOVE

Aaron and Heather said...

Wow,..I haven't seen these pics before,...so great to see how big they've gotten and think back on how small they really were. I love the full belly one, lol...Kody always looked like that. Hope all is well with yall!

Allana Martian said...

Awww! I loved all of them! My favorite is the one of Ashlynn on the bridge. It's gorgeous!

Made bread with a new recipe today. Can you say "heaven"? It's so much better than the other one! Kneaded it by hand, too! Double recipe...2 loaves and a couple dozen rolls.