Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Fun

O.k., the kids have had only 1 day of school this week so far. Ben and I were getting a little bit of "cabin fever". So we went for a walk with Mack. Ashlynn didn't want to go. Ben kept walking and walking. It wasn't a problem going for a walk, the problem was there was ice on top of the snow and with every step you heard a crack then you sunk. It was still fun.

Ben found a stick amongst all the snow and ice.


Mack really enjoyed being out of the house.

I thought this would be a great place to take a picture. This creek runs by our house but didn't think about the wind in Ben's face.

Ben is saying "That's enough, mom"!!

2 Krew Komments:

Allana Martian said...

That's it! I'm getting a plane ticket tomorrow and coming to play in the snow! I mean, um, to help you with your cabin fever issues.

Anonymous said...

poor mack looks cold!
I see Allana is comeing to see you may be I will tag along. love mom