Monday, March 16, 2009

Jeremy's soooo exciting 18th birthday!

I felt so bad for Jeremy on his birthday due to me being sick with this bug that I've been fighting for the past week and he had made plans to go snow boarding with some of his buddies. Well, lets just say he didn't get to go play in the snow due to it being so warm here lately. The snow had turned to slush!!
Thank you to my wonderful husband for taking care of all of us while I was out of commission!!!


Make a Wish!

Hurry, before the ice-cream cake melts!


Everyone enjoying the yummy Carvel cake! Jeremy really, you don't have to take such BIG bites. You'll get a brain freeze!!!!

Jeremy and his best bud, Corey!!

Everyone look at me before I go back to bed!!!





2 Krew Komments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Jer. You are getting OLD watch out the years realy move fast from now on. LOVE YOU Grammy Kready
Hope you are feeling better now Jen. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Love MOM

Allana Martian said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy! Wow, I missed this post and he is practically 18 1/2, now!