Friday, April 17, 2009

Jeremy's Senior Pictures

I know I say this all the time..... but " man, how time flys"!!!! I remember when he came to us.... a skinny, cute, 6 year old little boy with so many " don't know why's "!! Well, 12 years later, he is a grown man. He's getting ready to join the real world and I pray he is ready. I have the
" mothers" worry already starting to grow. You never understand when you hear a mother talk about their children leaving home until it is happening to you. Only then do you understand that feeling you have in the pit of your stomach. You then have to put them fully into God's hands as they venture out to make their own decisions. We have done our best to train him right. Now it's time to let him fly........ .





4 Krew Komments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all so pick some for me and send them to me PLEASE
LOve MOM
I too can remember that cute little 6 year old.
Where did all the years go to?

Jennifer said...

Yes I will send you some pics just as soon as I get to Wal-Mart to get them printed......hehe:~"

Hannah said...

Time goes by so fast. You are a good woman.(-: He just looks so grown up. He was just a little boy when I met you! Many prayers to you and him as he makes his jump into the real world!
Sorry, I have not been in touch, but my life is CRAZY! We never have a dull moment here! When it is quiet I will give you a call and catch up! I must get a pic of the kids in the outfits you sent them. Can you believe that they are almost to small for my little ones!! Times does fly! They are so cute in them, I want them to stay small so they can always wear them!

love you guys!

Allana Martian said...

I like the 3rd one from the top. They are all so good, though! Can I have a copy of the one I like?

It's real cheap to upload the pics to Walmart.com and have them print and mail to whoever you want. I did that with the pictures from our trip to Grandmas last year with Austin. I had them mailed straight to Grandma and some mailed straight to Aunt Shirley's.